Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Sanusha Ready for Glamour

Sanusha who is familiar to Keralites as Baby Sanusha said in an interview that she is not against glamour.
She has done the lead roles in Tamil films like Renigunda, Nandhi etc. Now she is pairing with Vimal in the film Ethan.

Sanusha said while speaking to the media “Though I hail from Kerala, I am interested to act in Tamil films.
The reason is that I get good characters. But at the same I am not blaming Malayalam films. I am also getting good roles there also. But my preference is powerful roles and that is why I prefer Tamil cinema.

I am currently acting in Tamil film Ethan and also donning Kishore’s sister role in Parimala Thirai Arangam. I got offers in Telugu films. But I refused them because I did not have call sheet. I am pairing with Dhilip in a Malayalam film titled Mister Marumagan. I don’t have the urgency or desire to act in many films. I want to go slowly to the top.

It is important for me to do variety of roles than acting in many films. There is news that I am refusing to do glamour roles. It is not like that. I also can act in glamour roles. But I should get the opportunity. Is it possible for me to go and ask that I want glamour roles. I am not against glamour. I will do glamour roles wearing the dresses that would suit my physique.”

Sanusha Hot Photoshots

Sanusha Cute Pics



Sanusha Sexy Tamil Girl